Wednesday, March 24, 2010

under the weather..

Well, i'm feeling a little sick today so i'm taking the day off from company. It started Monday night while i was teaching. It was hard to breath because my chest felt heavy and my body ached. I'm sure it's nothing, but i want to take today to rest to make sure i'm ok for the rest of the week.

Sleeping Beauty rehearsals started Monday and i'm sure we will start running the rep. show tommorow for our show on Saturday. I enjoy being this busy right now but fear the end of it come mid-April. I have to, once again, find things to do with myself to stay in shape (without breaking bank).

Nothing major to update besides trying to knock whatever this is making me feel poo. I wanted to share with you some of the pictures booba took of me this past Sunday i had posted about earlier. I really like the way they turned out. :)

Oh and here's a plug for him :) - www.craigbillow.com





Cheers!
~Sara~

1 comment:

BALLET NEWS said...

Hope you feel better soon - the photographs are lovely !