Saturday, March 6, 2010

Carmina


I am VERY excited. Today i'm going on a day date with booba to see the ballet Carmina Burana and the Four Temperments. Two great ballets one(carmina) of which i got to perform in college with live orchestra and chorus. Carmina is such a powerful ballet and i just love the story of fate.

The company has been back now for three weeks and we just finished re-setting the four rep. pieces we will be performing later in march. Week four will consist of cleaning up and running the ballets. I have a feeling it's going to be a very lonnnnnnnnnng week ahead. I got my new shoes sewn so i'm ready! I also just ordered a pair of Grishko Mayas. I've never worn them before , but i want to give them a try! It will be my first pair of nice shoes since i usually opt for the budget friendly Sansha recitals which i actually really like on my feet.

Alright well i'll update more later. Now it's time to get ready for the ballet. Going to see another company perform is like getting ready for a rock concert. I get all excited and gitty. I love that feeling of anticipation and i just love moving art. There's nothing else that compares.

Happy weekend!
~Sara~

No comments: