Sunday, February 22, 2009

"You know, you could stay forever, if you want to."


After my audition/interview on sat. (went well, i think) booba and i went to the mall to see the movie Coraline. It was wonderful! Creepy and dark, but very impressive and i would go see it again in a heartbeat. We didn't get to see it in 3d because the theater we were at didn't have the right projectors, but hopefully the second time we go it will be. I def. suggest you go see this movie if you enjoyed nightmare before christmas.

Tommorow is monday. That means a full day of rehearsals and teaching. Blah. Mondays are long and hard for me to get through sometimes. I'll survive. My feet are pretty busted right now. I wore some dead shoes friday and got nasty blood blisters on my little toes. They look gross. I'm just hoping it won't be too painful to get my shoes on tommorow. Alright i just feel like i'm getting tired and cranky and that just leads to more complaining haha. Don't you hate that? I'll wake up and read this and be like who's that debby downer?

I did have a lovely weekend. It was more of a flashback to my teenage years. I went to a movie in a theater filled with kids. A sweet 16 party for my neighbore. I saw a friend from middle school at a bar (first time seeing her since middle school) and today went to a highschool senior art show. It was strange indeed, but also reminded me of how much i enjoy being this age now. I would never want to go back to angsty teenage years. It's funny to see how they act- how awkward and uncomfortable. It's fun to be able to look back now and laugh at how young and silly you are at that age. In many ways i feel that i have grown to fit in this skin. I'm happy to be the person i am now and lucky to have the people i have around me.
have a great day everyone :)
and take care of yourself.
~Sara~

No comments: