Sunday, February 15, 2009

the day of love

I had a wonderful day yesterday. I got beautiful roses and chocolate to start off my morning. Went good will shopping with booba and my mom and then had coffee at Panera Bread (love that place). Booba and i had Thai food at such a lovely little place in south philly later in the evening. It was perfect and the food was so yummy. I also got the ring that i have been wanting!!! I love it. We ended the evening with a delicious three philosopher beer at the Pope and then stopping my neighbores place where they were playing a drinking game to the movie 'showgirls' haha. I couldn't have wished for a more lovely day. <3 Oh, and on a side note, boobas show was a great success! He sold 3 pieces of art and had a great turnout.
I also made and brought cupcakes to the show,

my cupcakes!

No comments: