Monday, May 10, 2010

A new project

www.craigbillow.com







Happy Monday everyone!
Booba show went very well. It was nice to have a room full of art and artists. He had a great turnout so a big congrats goes out to him. And a as proud girlfriend i'm sharing some of his pictures/illustrations as promised.

I'm off to teach tonight. Cleaning up the recital pieces is in order for this week. Possibly class this week?

On a side project, i have started a photography blog for myself. Booba got a new camera and i have been using his old one. I've alway enjoyed photography and felt i could see lines well because of my dance background. I want to use the blog as practice and a place to get advice. Check it out if you are interested: http://specularhighlight.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful day
~Sara~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures. They are truly beautiful to look at.