Thursday, May 20, 2010

Maybe probably sore tommorow


i'm not sure who took this picture, and i feel bad not giving it due credit. It's a cool shot.

So, i sucked it up today and drove out to the studio for class. I think i have been holding back because i was afraid to see how my knee would react to it. Luckily it went ok. I didn't stay for jumps because i didn't want to push it. I've been off for about a month now and doing too much at once is a bad idea. I will try to take another class Friday or Saturday. Wedding for a past company member on Sunday! I can't wait. It's going to be a big ballet reunion with girls i truely miss dancing with. And the bride and groom i know will be lovely. I can't wait to see them officially married. (they were already married in my head for years now)

It's beautiful out today. I'm off to teach in a bit. It's my last Thursday class/rehearsal with the students before their tech. next Thursday. I know they will do great. I'm so proud of my students. They are just such a great group of kids and i have really enjoyed getting to know each of them over the past year. I hope i was able to teach them something they can take with them in the dance field/life.
Yay for the up-coming weekend!
~Sara~

No comments: