Friday, July 10, 2009

guten tag!

OK. So i know i disapeared for a bit there, but now i'm back on track. We just got wireless for the apartment so i will be able to make more daily posts. I love it here. The apartment is nice and my victorian room gets more girly everyday. I even joked about renting the room out like a bed and breakfast on the weekends because it looks like one straight out of Cape May. (i'll post a picture of it when it's completed).

It's week 4 at camp and i've just been teaching here and there. I choreographed a contemporary piece for the girls that they get to perform in A.C on the boardwalk. They are all so sweet and did a really good job. I also love my little arts and crafts girls. We just made bumble bee headpieces for a dance they just learned in which they act out the life of bees.

I haven't taken a lot of classes. (tisk on me) But yesterday i took one and it was so bad. The company starts back on the 10th of August and it's going to be intense. We have about three weeks to get a ballet up to perform in September. My director talked to me yesterday and informed me that we will be working long days until the show. SO, that means i need to make the most of the summer now because come August it's going to be ballet ballet ballet ballet. But it's really not a bad thing. I do love it. It means everything to me and has made me who i am today. I'd gladly give up a summer to be able to dance.

Oona is sleeping in the window looking all sweet. She still wakes me up around 6am every morning ready to play. You can't get that mad at her though because she's so cute.

I'm off to the doctor today. I found a lump in my breast about a month ago. I'm a bit nervous because cancer does run in my family. Especially on my dads side. He had throat cancer about two years ago and skin cancer a year before. I'm hoping the lump is just nothing. And i'm sure it is. This is just always the scary part. Not knowing.

Best wishes to everyone! <3
~Sara~

Booba and i celebrated 5yrs in cape may. Here are some pictures:

here's my usual shot. i decided i'm going to do this where ever i visit.


our afternoon 'tea' (it was wine)


the ocean calms me


cheese. picture after our breakfast..at our bed and breakfast.

No comments: