Friday, October 7, 2011

Here we go

Openng show day of Dracula!

I got my fangs out, white face make-up, and lots of black eyeliner. Today we open our first show of Dracula and i can't wait to transform into a vampire! The make-up and hair for this production is so much fun because our director really leaves it up to us to be creative (and evil of course). I love playing around with different looks and i think i finally have this one nailed down. I'll post a picture later of the end results.

For now, I am relaxing as much as i can and enjoying some coffee in bed. (it really doesn't get better than that). I hope we get a great audience and that everything goes smoothly! I'm feeling the Halloween bug for sure. Don't you just love this time of year? The summer is by far my favorite, but fall is really beginning to grow on me. ;)

Be well!
~Sara~

No comments: