Monday, October 17, 2011

Back to life!

I am happy to report that my computer is back from repair! I was working on an old laptop that i was borrowing. It worked reallllly slow and froze so frequently it was impossible to do anything on it. I am glad to be back in working order!

Our first Dracula show went really well last Friday! We had a new group of production managers come in to run that show and they did a really great job learning cues and props on short notice. All the elements were there to make the show believable and exciting.

Last night we had showing in the studio for our board members and doctors. Some old and some new people joining us this year. This was such a great showing for us. The audience was so responsive and excited to be there. It's nice performing in an intimate setting like a studio because without lights and special effects you get to see their faces and reactions.

We have a really amazing group of people on our team helping us to make this company grow. AND we have a foot doctor joining us this year! I hope he's ready to work because i know we will all be needing his help!

I'm excited to continue this season on a positive note. I feel empowered and motivated after seeing our 'fans' behind the scenes supporting us with such exci

tment.

Keep calm and happy
~sara~

No comments: