Thursday, April 28, 2011

A show!



So, here i am enjoying my lazy time off when i get an email from my director. She asked me if i would be willing to do a pas de deux for an award ceremony our company was asked to be in. I am so excited because i have been wanting to do this pas from Eclipse since i first saw the ballet. It's more of a contemporary piece and the music/movement is just beautiful. I'm honored to be asked. I will get to perform the piece on stage in Atlantic City!!

Today was only my second day of rehearsal....and second day back to ballet. I am sore, but content. We finished learning the choreography today but i still have a bit to get back in shape. I missed ballet. It has only about a month too! I can't wait!!

~Sara~

2 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

Sore but content is the way to go!!

D. Buxton said...

Sore but content! That's all that matters!