Thursday, February 24, 2011

Warm it up..


We are in rehearsals now for a set of shows (3 shows total) that we will be taking to NYC! This will be our second time returning there and i am very excited. We will have two shows there and i will get to stay overnite with a good friend who use to dance with the company.

I am in three of the four pieces so i have a lot of dancing to do. It's a good thing, but my body is feeling it. It's the end of the season and it's alway around this time when old injuries and new ones start popping up because of constant wear and tear throughout the year. Alas I have found a good solution for temporary help and pain relief. My plug in heating pad. I've been bringing it to class with me and warming up my hamstrings and hips before barre. It does wonders!! Having the heat allows my muscles to warm up quickly so stretching is less painful. It's my new best friend! :)

Season is over in less than a month, where did the time go? But more importantly...what will i do with myself?!
~Sara~

No comments: