Wednesday, December 1, 2010

helllooo.


Sorry i have been absent with my updates. We have been so busy with rehearsals and i've been picking up extra hours teaching i just haven't had time. That and thanksgiving break i spend being a zombie eating and playing video games with my booba. It was just what i needed to get away from nutcracker for a few days.

The past two days have been rough. My director has been really hard on me. Or at least that's what it feels like. Have you ever had those moments where you feel like someone is mad at you even though you have no idea why? I'm getting those vibes from her. She knows we have been working since Sat. and we are working an 8day week WITH two opening hows. Yet, she has been pushing me so hard to point where i feel like i'm going to pass out. I don't get it. Well i might be speaking out of total exhaustion, but i get those vibes that she's trying to push me for some reason unknown to me.

But, i won't let it get me down.

I have to focus and know my limits so that i am ready for two shows on Saturday. I know it will be fine. I just need to rest when i can and take care of my bruised body! Besides, it wouldn't be nutty nutcracker without some blood, sweeat, and tears....literally.

~Sara~

No comments: