Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A few days later.


I took this picture of a butterfly the next day after our show. It really captures the feeling of flight of being on stage. And just as performing is satisying so was capturing this moment in a photo.

So, the show was last weekend and for a first show of this production i think it went the best it could. There are always going to be some problems that come up with stage crew, lights, dance moves ect. It's hard to avoid and reminds us that we do make flaws, but with those flaws we work to better ourselves for the next time.

Our next show is a very important one so this week is cleaning up our technique. I will also be rehearsing the part of Lucy since i am to perform her in the next upcoming show. I can't wait to get out there with a new character! Don't get me wrong i lOVE being an evil bride, but there is something about the role of Lucy that i can connect to.

I'm already thinking about nutcracker casting. Is that wrong? I guess getting through three more shows of Dracula should be more of a focus ha.

My best to you,
~Sara~

1 comment:

~Jenn~ said...

It's never wrong to think Nutcracker casting. Especially with the fabuslous arabian choreography Phyllis has. It's always been my favorite.