Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bye!


Well i'm off to Colorado in about 5hrs for a wedding of childhood neighbores. I was suppose to go stand-by with my parents, but the flights are all booked so i'm traveling solo!! I'm excited for my first flight alone. I still remember my first time traveling to NYC by myself going to an audition. Every little adventure alone makes me feel more confident in my independance. I like being able to do things on my own, itmakes me feel accomplished!

I'll be back Sunday with just enough enough time to sew up some new shoes and head off to company class Monday morning. It's going to be a little rushed, but I'm ready to head back into the studio.

Yesterdays master class i taught went really well. I love teaching and sweating, sometimes more than the students. I know that i gave them my all. After i taught there was a guest teacher doing a contemporary class and guess who took it, ME. It felt good to dip into another style. Actually, it felt GREAT. I didn't realize how much i missed the other forms i use to take in college. You get so wrapped up in the daily ballet class that we forget our body CAN roll on the ground and contract. Today i am feeling sore so it's good that i just have to sit on a plane.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Updates when i return :)
~Sara~

1 comment:

韋陳富 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.