Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm back

On the ocean in Cape May!

I had a lovely trip to Cape May last weekend to celebrate my six year anniversary with booba. It was very relaxing and i came back feeling refreshed.

I have two interviews this week for possible teaching opportunities for next year. The first one was today and it went well. The owner was very sweet and i look forward to teaching there this summer and hopefully into next year! Another interview tommorow and i'm sending out a few more resumes. I choose dance as a career and now i have to work three jobs to support it.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

We got the schedule for the company next years - all the tour dates,places, and shows. It's got me excited to go back and be on a real schedule. Better start taking more classes to get in shape. We start August 9th...a few days after my birthday. Bring it on season!!! ;)

Hope you all are well.
~Sara~

1 comment:

Miss Tami Lee said...

Good luck on your interviews! :)