Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Productivity

Students from the recital on Sunday. I love my students :) photo by ME :)

Today i took a really great class with a teachers in the city that i took a master class with back in the winter. My knee behaved for the most part. I was pretty stubborn and shook it off everytime i felt it work against me. The class was good. I just wish i didn't have to wait a month before taking it because i felt so out of shape. On a positive note, the teacher remembered me from the winter class and gave me tons of correction on top of calling me by name. I felt really honored that he would take the time and gave me pointers that really made sense. I'm really going to enjoy going there for my 'getting back in shape' classes. I'm kicking my own butt and getting things done. Hurray for being productive!

Happy Hump day, off to teach a demo class for prospective students tonight then relaxing with booba.
~Sara~

1 comment:

BALLET NEWS said...

loved it ! thank you