Monday, April 26, 2010

Goooooood Monday Morning

Morning! I'd like to say it's a beautiful morning, but the weather is blah and rainy. Nothing too eventful has been going on as far as dance is concerned. I got to take class yesterday which eneded up being one of the most cardio ballet workouts i've taken in a while. Being out of shape and injured, it wasn't exactly the kind of class my body needed. It was enjoyable and i was able to ignore my knee for a bit. I know i should be resting my knee, but i got asked to do a photoshoot with a pretty well known dance photographer in the area. I don't want to be a complete mess when i go tommorow. (tue!) Not going to lie, I am feeling a little nervous for the shoot even though i'm comfortable in front of the camera. I will update i'm sure after the shoot.

I was going to take another class today, but i think it would be best to rest since i have to teach tonight for a while. I'm almost done all my recital pieces. One more to finish tonight then clean clean clean them!

I am watching the documentary "Margot" today. I am very excited. She was truely the definition of 'ballerina'.



Have a good one.

~Sara~

1 comment:

BALLET NEWS said...

Did you enjoy it ? I wasn't so sure about it all - some parts were great but some of the other stuff that no-one can say for sure one way or the other..... sometimes it's best just left !