Thursday, June 4, 2009

There are short-cuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them..

Ok, so nothing huge to report as far as dance goes. We are still on break for a little bit longer. To be honest, it's been really hard. The first two weeks were pretty ok. I got to catch up on sleep and rest my body. But, now i'm feeling the effects of not taking class. It's a bit of 'dancer depression' as they call it. You go from dancing everday to not and your body just feels the changes. I feel like i lost that emotional release that dance gave me. Now things are bottling up and i don't know how else to get them out so it leaves me feeling anxious. I know it's because i'm not dancing and as soon as the season starts up again things will level out. For now it's just battling the inner demons that want me to feel sad. Booba helps me through it as well as this little white angel, Oona:




First set of recitals are this weekend! It's going to be a long one. I'm proud of my girls and hope everything goes smoothly with my pieces.<3
~Sara~

2 comments:

An American in Croatia said...

Hope the recitals went well. I loved recital time - from the student end. Without fail, someone would forget one small piece of their costume and so all of us would have to remove the stupid piece so we matched.

Zimlicious said...

AWWWW!!! <3